Born out of MIT, VulcanForms is commercializing the first fully scalable industrial metal additive manufacturing (AM) solution. Building the world's most powerful and advanced metal AM system is the first step towards our vision of lights-out, highest quality metal AM mass production. We are a team of leading technology and operational experts with decades of experience in advanced manufacturing, materials, automation, and robotics. We continuously seek contributors who demonstrate outstanding integrity, intelligence, accountability, and a passion for learning. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
As the Warehouse Associate at VulcanForms, Devens, MA, you will be responsible for receiving, sorting, organizing, stocking, shipping, and warehousing activities. We are looking for a capable, reliable, and demonstrated Warehouse Associate to support our company’s warehouse operations.
- Receive, load product, and pick orders
- Operate Forklift as needed to load/unload products
- Ensure all items are received per procedure and stocked
- Organize stocks, control damage, maintain inventory, and prepare Cycle Counts
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment daily
- Responsible for completing required paperwork
- Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations
- Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehousing procedures
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- High School diploma or GED with 1 to 3 years of experience in Shipping and Receiving in a warehouse setting
- Experience with operating a Fork-Lift, hand truck, pallet jack, and other warehouse equipment
- Adequate knowledge of warehouse data system and basic computer skills
- Authorized to work within the U.S. without restrictions (U.S. Citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S. (or green card holder))
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Strong sense of ownership
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize work
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available to you starting on your first day of employment
- Generous time off package including vacation PTO, sick PTO, and 11 company-paid federal holidays.
- 401(k) with company match and stock options.