Born out of MIT, VulcanForms is commercializing the first fully scalable industrial metal additive manufacturing (AM) solution. Building the world's most powerful and advanced metal AM system is the first step towards our vision of lights-out, highest quality metal AM mass production. We are a team of leading technology and operational experts with decades of experience in advanced manufacturing, materials, automation, and robotics. We continuously seek contributors who demonstrate outstanding integrity, intelligence, accountability, and a passion for learning. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
VulcanForms is hiring a Training Coordinator for our Burlington, MA, and Devens, MA, locations.
As the Training Coordinator at VulcanForms Inc., your responsibilities include communicating with managers to identify training needs and mapping out development plans for teams and individuals. Training Coordinators are responsible for managing, designing, developing, coordinating, and conducting all training programs.
Our ideal candidate has experience with various training methods, including on-the-job coaching, mentorship programs, and e-learning. Experience with different projects, like management training and soft-skills development, is also essential. You should also be familiar with the instructors, equipment, and educational material requirements for each project.
We want to meet you if you can think of and design engaging ways to train our employees. Ultimately, the role of the Training Coordinator is to oversee all professional development at our company.
- Map out annual training plans for management, HR, customer support, and more
- Design and develop training programs (outsourced and or in-house)
- Select appropriate training methods or activities (e.g., simulations, mentoring, on-the-job training, professional development classes)
- Conduct organization-wide training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed.
- Use available education principles and stay up to date on new training methods and techniques.
- Design, prepare and order educational aids and materials.
- Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skills and KPIs
- Gather feedback from trainers and trainees after each educational session
- Partner with internal stakeholders and liaise with experts regarding instructional design
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
- Host train-the-trainer sessions for internal subject matter experts
- Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment
- Research and recommend new training methods, like gamification
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business, or equivalent
- Proven work experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer, Training Facilitator, or similar role
- Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting
- Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and implementation
- Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools
- Proven ability to complete entire training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor, and evaluate)
- Authorized to work within the U.S. without restrictions or sponsorship now or in the future (U.S. Citizen or lawful Permanent Resident of the U.S. (U.S. green card holder))
- Familiarity with traditional and modern job training methods and techniques
- Experience with e-learning platforms
- M.S. Office proficiency
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Strong sense of ownership
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated, hands-on, practical mindset, and capable of setting and reaching ambitious goals
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available to you starting on your first day of employment
- Generous time off package including vacation PTO, sick PTO, and 11 company-paid federal holidays.
- 401(k) with company match and stock options.