Born out of MIT, VulcanForms is commercializing the first fully scalable industrial metal additive manufacturing (AM) solution. Building the world's most powerful and advanced metal AM system is the first step towards our vision of lights-out, highest quality metal AM mass production. We are a team of leading technology and operational experts with decades of experience in advanced manufacturing, materials, automation, and robotics. We continuously seek contributors who demonstrate outstanding integrity, intelligence, accountability, and a passion for learning. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
VulcanForms is hiring a Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) Integration Leader in Burlington, MA.
As the Mergers & Acquisitions Integration Leader at VulcanForms, you will work closely with our VP of Corporate Development to support the due diligence and acquisition phases and then lead the strategic integration and digital transformation of the acquired entities.
- Leads domestic and international efforts related to M&A integration
- Accountable for on-time delivery and project completion of plans while identifying and resolving roadblocks for overall integration strategy success
- Support transaction teams throughout the due diligence, transaction, integration, implementation phases of acquisitions
- Maintains strong relationships with executive leadership team and functional experts as the trusted advisor in all integration matters
- Defines and drives key performance metrics (e.g., Value Drivers, budgets) and facilitates execution with business stakeholders and functional teams
- Champion for change management and cultural integration
- Facilitates internal and external communications in conjunction with corporate communications team
- Develops and delivers processes improvements
- Create executive-level analysis, briefings, & reports for internal and key stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree with 10+ years of experience in the manufacturing industry
- 5+ years’ experience in acquisitions and divestitures in a corporate development or consulting role, leading diligence process, communications, integration planning and execution or 8+ years of experience leading M&A integration activities in multiple functional areas
- Authorized to work within the U.S. without restrictions or sponsorship now or in the future (U.S. Citizen or lawful Permanent Resident of the U.S. (U.S. green card holder))
- Experience with acquisitions, mergers, or other investment-related transactions
- Culture and Change Management experience
- Experience with digital transformation of legacy manufacturing businesses
- Working knowledge of the transaction process, documents, electronic data rooms and deal management tools
- Experience communicating and acting as an advisor to key partners and stakeholders
- Detail-oriented, get-things-done, professional who adapts quickly and earns credibility and trust interfacing with founders/executives of target companies
- An advanced degree
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available to you starting on your first day of employment
- Generous time off package including vacation PTO, sick PTO, and 11 company-paid federal holidays.
- 401(k) with company match and stock options.