Born out of MIT, VulcanForms is commercializing the first fully scalable industrial metal additive manufacturing (AM) solution. Building the world's most powerful and advanced metal AM system is the first step towards our vision of lights-out, highest quality metal AM mass production. We are a team of leading technology and operational experts with decades of experience in advanced manufacturing, materials, automation, and robotics. We continuously seek contributors who demonstrate outstanding integrity, intelligence, accountability, and a passion for learning. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
VulcanForms is hiring a General Accountant for our Devens, MA location.
As the General Accountant at VulcanForms, Devens, MA, you will have the opportunity to build and work on establishing best-in practice processes within the accounting organization for a fast-paced team in a rapidly growing organization.
- Assist in day-to-day accounting operations, including accounts receivable, general ledger, and banking,
- Accrual accounting, including ASC606 revenue recognition
- Maintain lease obligation reporting under ASC842
- Month-end processing including account reconciliations, WIP analysis and inventory balances
- Assist in preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements
- Follow, establish, and enforce proper accounting methods, policies, and principles
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal government requirements
- Assist with audits and reviews
- Special projects as assigned
- Associate or Bachelors' degree in Accounting or Business Administration required
- Minimum 5 years of Accounting and Bookkeeping experience, preferably in the manufacturing industry
- Proficient in MS Office Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Teams, Slack
- Authorized to work within the U.S. without restrictions or sponsorship now or in the future (U.S. Citizen or lawful Permanent Resident of the U.S. (U.S. green card holder))
- Familiarity with leading ERP/MRP systems, Epicor preferred
- Self-starter, well organized, detail-oriented, diligent
- Ability to work in a situation requiring attention to detail, coupled with a high level of multitasking and prioritization needed to meet aggressive deadlines
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available to you starting on your first day of employment
- Generous time off package including vacation PTO, sick PTO, and 11 company-paid federal holidays.
- 401(k) with company match and stock options.