Born out of MIT, VulcanForms is commercializing the first fully scalable industrial metal additive manufacturing (AM) solution. Building the world's most powerful and advanced metal AM system is the first step towards our vision of lights-out, highest quality metal AM mass production. We are a team of leading technology and operational experts with decades of experience in advanced manufacturing, materials, automation, and robotics. We continuously seek contributors who demonstrate outstanding integrity, intelligence, accountability, and a passion for learning. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
VulcanForms Inc. is seeking an Epicor Business Analyst - Operations for our Burlington, MA, and Devens, MA locations.
As the Epicor Business Analyst, you will support the Epicor ERP software initiative. We are seeking an experienced professional to be part of our ERP team. You will be part of the team that launches the world's most productive additive manufacturing system. This role requires work and travel between our manufacturing facility in Devens, MA, and our Headquarters in Burlington, MA. Traveling to the Burlington site will be as needed with the primary location in Devens.
- Integrate with IT, Epicor, and the VulcanForms business team to define solutions to business needs
- Develops and utilizes standard templates to accurately and concisely document requirements
- Define & document detailed business requirements (including reporting and alerting requirements) for enhancements
- Document functional specifications for any custom development
- Document functional design, including the business process flows
- Document and maintain system process documentation
- Works with stakeholders and project team to prioritize collected requirements
- Document test scripts derived from business process documentation
- Track system testing progress against developed test scripts
- Manage and track the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle; enforce and redefine as necessary.
- Manage ECO/ECN process.
- Perform testing & quality assurance against requirements during and after implementation
- Manage, interpret, and validate all data produced by the team
- Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements — verbally or through written documentation — to project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood.
- Oversight of Epicor ERP Quality System
- Inspection Plan creation and maintenance in the Epicor ERP system
- Review of Quality Specifications and Forms for editorial control
- 5+ years of experience as an ERP business analyst, consultant, or integrator
- Bachelors degree (Business, Supply Chain Management or related field)
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, manage time, and balance multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Practical critical and analytical thinking; able to analyze problems logically to look for solutions
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to prioritize and balance several tasks
- Authorized to work within the U.S. without restrictions or sponsorship now or in the future (U.S. Citizen or lawful Permanent Resident of the U.S. (U.S. green card holder))
- Strong sense of ownership
- Epicor experience is highly preferred.
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, specifically Excel
- Excited about taking on new challenges in the metal additive manufacturing industry and working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Self-motivated, hands-on, practical mindset, and capable of setting and reaching ambitious goals
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available to you starting on your first day of employment
- Generous time off package including vacation PTO, sick PTO, and 11 company-paid federal holidays.
- 401(k) with company match and stock options.