As a Technical Recruiter at VulcanForms, your main objective will be to understand the skills and abilities required for the various roles to find excellent individuals for diverse and unique technical positions. You will be collaborating with the Sr Technical recruiter in efforts to identify and create a pipeline of exceptional talent.
Your drive is to facilitate recruiting efforts by sourcing and engaging exceptional individuals for our cross-disciplinary engineering teams. A technical mindset with a sense of urgency, dedication, commitment, and support of our hiring managers is essential. You have a natural and courteous curiosity and a strong desire to assist and contribute to teams’ development.
This role is a challenging opportunity within a dynamic culture working amongst brilliant minds for an advanced and growing metal additive manufacturing company.
- Gain a deep understanding of VulcanForms’ technology, business, goals, and mission
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with hiring managers and colleagues
- Reviewing resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge concerning position requirements
- Familiarity with LinkedIn and the ability to evaluate profiles and passively recruit
- Attend telephonic, remote, and in-person interviews to assess candidate fit and take detailed notes
- Safeguard and exemplify our company’s culture
- Follow-up with internal teams in evaluating all relevant candidates in a timely fashion
- Provide timely updates to the candidate throughout the entire process of evaluation
- Organized and efficient with candidate records and tracking status
- Proficient in MS Office Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Teams, Slack
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within full life-cycle recruiting, preferably in metal powder Additive Manufacturing, engineering, or manufacturing
- Experience in the Aerospace and Defense industry is preferred
- Experience qualifying and cultivating passive candidates
- Experience attracting and maintaining relationships with diverse candidate populations
- Ensure a balance between speed and the candidate’s recruiting experience
- Self-starter, well organized, detail-oriented, diligent
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Eager to learn new skills