Principal Mechanical Engineer to work in Burlington, MA.
- Prototype, design, assemble and commission the hardware sub-system for metal additive manufacturing systems.
- Define system requirements and specifications, and help define and shape the performance of products.
- Design mechanical system components and subsystems for an industrial-scale, high-precision manufacturing machinery.
- Design, develop, and implement precision electro-mechanical multi-axis actuation systems, temperature and pressure-controlled process environments, production automation systems and other subsystems.
- Design and implement high-precision, high-speed scanning systems and novel opto-mechanical solutions for the beam delivery for laser powder-bed fusion systems.
- Oversee and participate in the system integration, machine building, commissioning, and gathering first-hand feedback on the performance of designs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechatronics Engineering (or equivalent based on evaluation of academic credentials, training and/or experience) as well as twelve (12) months in job or job related experience to include job duties listed above.
Send resume to email@example.com,
VulcanForms Inc., 20 N Ave., Burlington, MA 01803.
Must reference job code 20200722.