VulcanForms, Inc. has a contract opportunity for an Electrical CAD Drafter.
As the Electrical CAD Drafter, you will be responsible for generating detailed schematics of electrical enclosures, cable drawings, and P&ID related to the design and build of large industrial-scale metal 3D printers. The opportunity is a six to nine-month contract position located in Burlington, MA.
- Generate schematics for high and low voltage electrical enclosures.
- Generate drawings for custom cable assemblies.
- Generate P&ID drawings for sensors, pneumatics and various process components.
- Support Engineering with the implementation of new features.
- Assist in managing BOM related to electrical components.
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience.
- High level of proficiency in electrical CAD software, Radica Electra preferred.
- Experience with designing cable assemblies/harnesses.
- 2+ years of drafting electrical/P&ID CAD experience.
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident.